Friday, June 12, 2009

This week I didn't work. Well, I did work on my closet, and did laundry. I wasn't so motivated to stay inside and hang paintings or decorate. I didn't feel like folding clothing, and vacuuming.

I felt like walking, talking, and hugging a bit this week.
I wanted to be a part of the community.
Well, now I realize why I work so much purposely.
So, work begins tomorrow. I have a tan. And Saturday, I will go hike with my daughter. Paint with my daughter. And clean each room and decorate the condo with my daughter.
I thought I was missing something 'out there' when I had the world at home. I have the 'life'. So, I am going to starting 'entertaining' my family. What a burden to have lifted from my shoulders.
All I need is the air, the sun, and my daughters. And to save for vacations to great places in the US or in Europe. I have the clients,friends,and family I need. They just can't be here with me. They are in my heart.
I don't need anythong more than what I have already. I just need to embrace it a bit more.
So, this I know for a fact.
Moving off this island would only bring me closer to those people in my life, already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment