Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Finally Happened

Being sort of reclusively social. It has happened. I am becoming part of a parental group. Doing things parents do, with our children.

Thank you Christine for being so nice and giving Ava a lei today. Thank you Shareta for continuing to invite me to baseball games. I am glad I finally came. Ava had fun with her friends. Who cares about anything else.

Way to go team! One more game to go. You betcha I will be there. I deserve to have fun too. So, does Ava.

It finally happened. I ran into someone who I once liked, but now no longer did. It was big of me to be nice. It felt good to be a bigger person about being in the same social setting. After all, I am older than 20.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to say, I missed the last game. Mostly to avoid conflict. That is just the kind of gal I am.
    When the new season starts it's open season. Tough petooties if he is still embarassed and lying about his poor choices. I forgave him 200 times. Hope he can forgive himself, real soon. We live on a dang island.

    ReplyDelete