Friday, June 12, 2009

I need love...

I need a huge hug.
I need sincereness and not flattery.
I need long nice of melting into a man and just being free.
I need to feel beautiful, again.
I need fun.
I need a friend...who I don't have to explain how good of a person i am.
I need a man who can handle me...my personality, and the fact I have a family...(most of them have one too...duh)
And I need foot rubs, back rubs, front rubs, and inside rubs.
I need kisses.
I need to talk about anything.
I need to be trusted.
I need someone who wants to talk to me.
I need to touch a man, a good man.
I need to kiss, rub, and nurture a good man.
I need sex raunchy sex at least 2x a week. I am not talking about 'making love'.
I need to have my freedom to be me!
I need some man who will be himself with me all of the time.
I need to pamper and be pampered, but not all of the time.
I need a man who will love me, and be a roll model to my daughter like a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment