Sunday, February 27, 2011

Little Things Mean A Lot!

Rob Gage says
"I finally have the chance to thank you. We had a pipe break in our front yard, and had to suck out water. We used the 'bucket head' you gave us, the shop vac from home depot. Worked well, got the pipe fixed, and all is better. Thanks again. Miss you guys still, Eliza mentioned Ava the other day, says she still misses her. Hope 1st grade is fine for her and your job for you. Take care, and talk to you later.
Rob"


Someone asked me in a rude questioning way, "When was the last time you did anything for anyone?" I said I do for others all the time, and sometimes find that it's the little things that I do, that seem to be the most helpful to a person. I am so thankful to help save the Gages home from flooding. I will always love the "bucket head'...I swear by them...and always will. Just get more buckets to add and it works better than any work vac. They took it thinking...they would never use it. But, I insisted, one day they would.
It's Vegas baby. Anything can happen.

(sigh) I am useful, loved, and needed on this earth. It feels so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment