Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Beauty of Maui


It's always a joy when I can afford a full tank of gas and cruise the island to take pictures. It doesn't happen often enough. I am hoping for a chance to take more pictures. So you can understand why dispite all of the negatives, I stay. It's far more beauty than a lens can capture.

Sometimes I park on a country road, and just turn slowly in a circle. I see endless beauty. I feel so close to God, and forget all of the insanity that is also a part of this island. I know I will leave permanently, one day. Because, I am getting where I cannot afford this beauty. I feel blessed to have enjoyed it at all.

Whatever the problems that brought me to/and keep me in Maui. I do not regret that I came here. Of course, you can't run away from problems...they follow you if they are unresolved. I am so glad to believe that you can truly give your troubles, your sins, your aches, your anger and lack of understanding, to God. It's a cleanse that most people should get...Jesus cleans out all impurities inside and out! (Yep, I like to throw in a little here and there.)You give Him all of that, and He gives you Joy and Peace and Wisdom! He gives you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment